THURSDAY, APRIL 19, 2018
- Hotel Accommodations – Hampton Inn – Address: 16116 Condit Road, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
- Opening Dinner – Ladera Grill – 7:00pm – Shuttle will be leaving from the hotel at 6:45pm
- Evening Roundtable – At the Hampton Inn (Directly following dinner.)
FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH
- CISPA Annual Meeting – Clos La Chance Winery – Address: One Hummingbird Lane, San Martin, CA 95046
- 9:00am – Breakfast
- 9:30am – Meeting
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 4:00pm – Conclusion
- Tuesday, July 18th, 2:00 p.m. PST
- Tuesday, October 17th, 2:00 p.m. PST (Open)
- Tuesday, January 16th, 2:00 p.m. PST (Open)
- Tuesday, March 20th, 2:00 p.m. PST (Open)
2017 CISPA ANNUAL MEETING
April 27th & 28th
Monterey Tides Hotel
2600 Sand Dunes Drive
Monterey, CA 93940
Our next CISPA Meeting will be in San Jose on Friday, April 22nd with a dinner the evening of Thursday, April 21st.
Stay tuned for the Agenda.
The nominations are in for the three seats available on our Board of Directors.
Please complete this simple form to give us your vote.
Vote for as many candidates as desired by November 30th.
Our Spring CISPA Meeting will be in Northern California, most likely in April. Details to follow.
Book your stay at the Dream Inn.
Please use the Group Code found in your Member email.
Our Fall meeting will take place on November 8, 2014 in Santa Cruz.
More details to follow.
CISPA works hard to bring an open and fair internet to all the citizens of California. CISPA believes that the Internet is one of the new corner stones for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press, as guarantied by the Constitution of the United States of America.
CISPA’s organizational focus is to bring business benefits to its members while working on legislative and regulatory issues that currently impact or may impact ISP’s.
CISPA’s efforts have included issues such as wholesale DSL, anti-spam regulation and electronic privacy. Additional issues such as broadband wireless, spectrum availability, and VoIP regulatory and taxes are also becoming increasingly important for ISP’s looking at new service offerings and revenue diversity.